Happy Holidaze from SLOTERDIJK & The One Eyed Bishops

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 19 13:38:43 EST 2007

 Happy Holidaze from SLOTERDIJK & The One Eyed Bishops!!!! We hope to see some of you soon.. Check our gig listings for the rest of December, through March 2008 at: http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijkand stop by our new merchandise kiosk at: http://www.zazzle.com/sloterdijk1* ( more items to come ) Now featuring our new 'Integration' T-shirt  w/ The One Eyed Hawk on the back Peace, SLOTERDIJK & The OEBs