(HW)CotBS

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Dec 16 10:18:15 EST 2007

Christian.....missed this somehow.....88 sounds right...you likely

Christian.....missed this somehow.....88 sounds right...you likely got
 the
uglier one, especially if your replacement matches it

Mine is clear blue just the same as my old one. Good contrast though flat 3 color printed.

On 12/14/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> when did it appear on CD, I bought mine in
> the murky black bat wings??
>
> when did it appear on CD, I bought mine in 1988.
>
> Christian

 does