Robert Calvert Centigrade 232 book and CD at Voiceprint

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 14 13:30:29 EDT 2007

Calvert mania! Hope his family is well compensated.
  Wish that more copies were available of this and the Brock/Calvert project since I'm on a music buying hiatus.
  Have to "hawk" some stuff I suppose to support my habit.
  Gary

Ian Jeffcock <ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG> wrote:
  Check the forthcoming releases on the Voiceprint website
for a ltd 500 copies reprint of centigrade 232.
Its available for preorder, looks like a good idea to book early.