ADMIN: Time to retire this thread... [Was Re: OFF: Re: Tragedy]

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Tue Apr 17 16:00:24 EDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:21:25AM -0600, Guido N. Vacano wrote:
> Could we send this topic over to alt.guns.utopianfantasy.wildwildwest,
> and discuss things relevant to BOC and/or Hawkwind? My apologies for
> mentioning the shootings in the first place. My intention was not to
> provide a soapbox, I simply wanted to know if Paul was OK.

I'm with Guido here. To the extent that there's any need to discuss whether
individuals associated with the list (or known to people associated with the
list) are ok, that's fine. However, let's leave the politics of guns and gun
control for other fora?

Thanks,
Ben