HW: Do Not Panic documentary

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 2 08:02:10 EDT 2007

Does anyone know the maker of the program, seems like he's a bit of a
fan, based on the program, and his article in the paper.

we could send him a few questions based on the footage to get more
information on it, and confirm the dates etc and if there was more
footage ???

going to re-watch it tonight, was rather smashed when I saw it the other
night <G>, hense the lush e-mail at 2am :-)

Iain