Aural Innovations: New Space Rock Radio Show + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Sep 24 07:41:13 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

SEPTEMBER 24, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOW + NEW MAIL ORDER GOODIES

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#159). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to
the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Remember the space rock band Born to Go? Former singer/bass player Marc
Power is in England hosting the One Tribe radio show, and his latest is a
Born to Go special, available as an mp3 podcast. Check it out at
http://onetribe.me.uk.

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Lots of stuff this week. I've got replacement CDs for the
new Seven That Spells CD - It Came From The Planet of Love, so that's back
in the store. Also in stock is the 2-CDR Love Love Love from Brooklyn based
space/kraut/hard psych rockers La Otracina. Three CDs by Peruvian bands: The
latest from hard space/psych rockers La Ira de Dios, prog/psych ensemble
Nudo de Espejos, and progressive rock band Flor de Loto. Finally, I've got
the first album from Swedish space/electronic/trance band Skomm. I just
discovered them and am excited about the new album they're working on so I
thought I'd grab some copies of their first album. NOTE: I should soon have
the CD by Earth Lab, which features ex-Hawkwind guitarist Jerry Richards,
Ron Tree, Steve Swindells, Simon House and others. For details and ordering
information you can go directly to the online store at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #159)

La Otracina - "Acide Cervau." (from Love Love Love)
Skomm - "Asmuss" (from Aztec Challenge)
Auroris - "Tentacles" (from Recycled Space Debris)
Zen - "Soul Collector" (from The Sound of Shit Happening)
Soma.Planet - "Secret Triangle" (from Soma.Planet)
La Ira de Dios - "Eterna Ascension" (from Empirea)
Nudo de Espejos - "Hipnosis" (from Nudo de Espejos)
Flor de Loto - "El Nino Y El Puerco" (from Flor de Loto)
Shom - "So Far" (from Part One-The Phantom Drum)
Colour Haze - "Gold & Silver" (from Tempel)
Astro Al - "Wasted Therapist" (from Exploding Plastic Inedible)
Nekropolis - "Molokko Plus" (from forthcoming Molokko Plus)

http://Aural-Innovations.com