Hall of Fame

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Thu Oct 12 09:56:52 EDT 2006

Quoting IainFerguson at AOL.COM:

> Errr no .
>
> Dave Brock stands well above Alice Cooper in terms of music written,

Agreed.

> pleasure he's brought to me,

Agreed.

> and Stage shows that have had me goggle eyed for
> years...

Agreed, though I've only seen HW once.

> Induct Dave Brock ....

You missed my point entirely I guess.  None of the above have anything to do
with the Hall of Fame.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Saviour of the night came slowly on the silent river, and the lord of life