album slagging

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 27 11:22:36 EST 2006

I'll give you that, and there are a couple of good tunes on it, its just
the recording I cannot stand.

i did rather enjoy the tour & bought the program & Tee-Shirt.

I think the backdrop set was a bank of TV screens wasn't it ? I was at
the bristol show, and have heard the recording made from that , and is
rather good.

regards
iain