[OFF] Fwd: [Nomads] Multiverse site.

Allan Grohe grodog at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 14 08:11:09 EST 2006

FYI Moorcock fans.

Allan.
----
Allan Grohe
Different Worlds Publications
Editor and Project Manager
http://www.diffworlds.com/

grodog at gmail.com
http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/
http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html for my Greyhawk site

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J & M Davey <JaydeDesign at compuserve.com>
Date: Mar 14, 2006 2:50 AM
Subject: [Nomads] Multiverse site.
To: "NOMADS (1)" <nomads at lists.kablamm.de>

Dear all,

I received this over the weekend, from Berry Sizemore who runs Mike's
www.multiverse.org website:-

        *       *       *

"Dear friends,

We've been hacked for the last time.  I don't have time to recover from the
damage done this time.  I definitely don't have time to unhack and get
rehacked.  They've done something serious this time.  My time will be
better
spent finding a different portal and setting that up.  I can offer no
estimate when the site will return.  We haven't lost data, but the site is
reporting a broken connection to the database.  That means HOURS of
analysis.

Spread the word..."

He's asked me to pass it on to anyone who might be even an occasional
visitor to the site.

Best,

John.