OFF: ozrics

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 23 11:38:05 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/23/2006 9:59:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU writes:

<Thanks all for the opinions.

<I think I'll be skipping  them this time out.  I have seen them before, and
<
< Ed and Brandi show is one that I think I'll quite happily  skip.

Just saw them in NYC a couple of nights ago. Although they were plagued  with
tech problems, the show was typical Ozrics, which is a good thing. They got
a new bass player who's playing is quite similar to Zia. Better than the last
2  tours imho.

Bill Stewart