[BOC] Quicklime Girl: Mistress of the Salmon Salt

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Mon Jan 16 15:12:21 EST 2006

It's a top book, Nick.  Full of exclusive interviews done over a period of
time.  Albert Bouchard can probably say whether it's accurate or not, but it
certainly worked for me.  I learned loads.  Together with the exhaustive
Goldmine article from 1996, it's probably everything you ever need to know
about BOC.  Martin Popoff also wrote a great book on Rush (which I've read),
Rainbow and UFO (both of which I haven't read) as well as various collectors
guides to Heavy Metal.
Go to www.martinpopoff.com for more info.
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Sent: 16 January 2006 18:33
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: RE: Re: [BOC] Quicklime Girl: Mistress of the Salmon Salt

Speaking of lyrics and sources and all that kinda stuff, I've been wondering
for a while who's got the BOC Secrets Revealed book, and is it worth the
money?  I always think about getting it, but the only thing stopping me is
the idea that I'll just be left with a book of stuff I already knew.

Anybody got opinions on it?

--Nick