hw: rock fever & sunrise reissues

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Feb 28 10:43:26 EST 2006

...are not bad, better sounding, and with bonus
tracks... seriously i thought they would be half
-official kind of dodgy deal, though they look okay
enough! party on...
--- BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
<mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
> *"Hawkfest 2003
> *
>
> We held another three day long PRIVATE festival in
summer 2003, this
> time in the North-West of England over the weekend
of *8th/9th/10th
> Aug*. A 2cd release of the Hawkwind set entitled
"Festival Nights" will