Deb Frost is metal

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Feb 3 09:47:27 EST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Stephen Swann wrote:

>> Hmm...beats your one line review of *Eponymous* over a
>> decade ago (s**t, has it been that long?)...
>
>Hey, Al told me personally that he thought my one-line
>review of Eponymous was a classic.

I can still see your face when you learned the list had a couple
of members you didn't know about. 4x4 upside the head.

>And Deb personally
>did not stab me in the eye with an oyster fork!  ;-)

For which you should still be on your knees in gratitude.

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to
write for the public and have no self.
- Cyril Connolly