Deb Frost is metal

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Fri Feb 3 09:11:16 EST 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 07:59:29AM -0500, John Swartz wrote:

> Hmm...beats your one line review of *Eponymous* over a decade ago (s**t,
> has it been that long?)...

Hey, Al told me personally that he thought my one-line
review of Eponymous was a classic.  And Deb personally
did not stab me in the eye with an oyster fork!  ;-)

Anyway, I retracted that first-impression review years
ago.  I *still* wish they would put Name Your Monster
and/or Time Will Take Care of You back into their
concert setlist.  :)

I harrassed the band a bit after the show about how
they now have so much great much Brain Surgeons
material that, after all, isn't it time to start doing
all-BrainS concert sets...?  Like, even if it means
cutting some of the BOC material?  Al's response was
that he was thinking about doing longer concert sets to
fit more material in!  w00t!

Steve