BOC-L Digest - 22 Dec 2006 to 23 Dec 2006 (#2006-299)

Chris Owen chrisow at SHAW.CA
Sat Dec 23 19:46:24 EST 2006

Hawkwind Political Messages..

Should we to be thankful for the small amount of political freedom we have
this so called Freedom of choice. Super regulated, big brother is watching,
we are trapped all on a socio economic rollercoaster to ultimate planetary
disaster.
I see precious little real freedom of choice here.

Planet Viridian was just a collection of things which we could mostly agree
on would make a better world. Small steps are the key, such as moving
towards
sustainable living and working out ways to limit population growth are
things which
I am sure everyone agrees make sense.

A responsible government would not be afraid to confront the issues,
propose solutions and encourage people to make changes on the personal
corporate and national levels.

Seasons Greetings!
Chris