HW: Hawkwind Political messages

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Dec 22 08:50:21 EST 2006

Jonathan Jarrett writes:

> 	I have similar misgivings about that as I do about Mike's
> solution to be honest

Hell, even on a good day *I* have misgivings about it. Most utopias
require some faith in most humans to do the right thing most of the
time. You only have to see something like the Ipswich thing to shake
your faith in that.

If only the first prostitute had had a gun and said "NO!" effectively.
It's dangerous work they're doing. They deserve the tools to promote
Health and Safety in the workplace! In this case they could even have
improved on their normal social work and removed the perp from our misery.

FoFP