OFF: Motorhead & Clutch @ Cambridge Corn Exchange, 16 November 2006

Wed Dec 6 06:34:08 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 12:17:00PM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson typed out:
> I think I would have liked it -- and I think I'm more bummed to have
> missed Clutch (only seen 'em once) than Motorhead (seen 'em a bunch of
> time, though "too much is never enough", natch!).

	I can only point out that they, like myself and Scott "Dr Space"
Heller will be at the Roadburn Festival in Tilburg in April :-)

> Should I feel obliged to note that the latest album is _Kiss of Death_?
>  Inferno is _so_ 2004, man! ;)

	I stand suitably corrected! Perhaps that's why I couldn't find a
copy of _Inferno_ anywhere in this hick town...

> I suppose it would churlish of me to think they ought to have played
> "Beer Drinkers and Hell-raisers" at this point :)

	I did wonder, for a moment... Yours,
					     Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk