Berry Sizemore

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 19 19:11:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/19/2005 9:25:21 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
chrisow at SHAW.CA writes:

I posted  for about 2 years on the Moorcock site
then without warning my IP address  and in fact most of
British columbia suddenly got cut off from being  able
to visit the site altogether. No warnings or explanations
or  temporary bans no replies or technical help, nothing
just total  disconnection with no explanation or appeals.
So be warned if you dont fit  in with this persons
very limited, narrow minded, intolerant,  dictatorial
views you will find yourselves permanently cut off from  this
list if it amalgamted.

Are you 100% sure that it's Berry and not some technical problem  on your end?

If all of British Columbia is blocked, it sounds like the problem is on the
technical end rather than the personal end.

I've been posting to Moorcock's (Weekly) Miscellany for a while and  have no
problems at all.

Joe