TMTYL

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Sep 14 14:39:25 EDT 2005

They got one from me, though it was hard to get a word in without  forcefully
interrupting to get my points across. I did that though and my 2  copies (one
for a friend - not Ebay) have been dispatched. The email was sent at  8:49
this morning.
Anyone who is still having problems, give them a call on 0800 279 6620.
Lines are open until 18:00 GMT.
It's difficult enough trying to contact them by email and when you do you
just get crap like "first come first served".
Anyway, as I said, mine's been sent at last. I hope everyone else gets
theirs soon, but give them a call if you have had no joy yet. And dont take any
sh*t. Be forceful, but not abusive.

Steve.