OFF: antidrug lemmy

Fri Nov 18 12:43:05 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 12:42:23PM +0000, M Holmes typed out:
> Jonathan Jarrett writes:
>
> >         But of course Ozzy's problem was or has been heroin
>
> Seems his general shakiness now is allegedly due to medical valium.

        I suppose I wouldn't know any better but the one rocker I've
personally met whom I knew had a valium problem wasn't shaky, just gloomy
and rather `far away' if you know what I mean.

> If it's not that, it looks more a result of alcohol misuse than drug
> misuse.

        I think that's probably nearer the mark. But then Ozzy's career
has a lot of a lot of stuff in it. Trying to identify one culprit may be a
little unfair on the rest... Yours,
                                    Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk