OFF: Note from the north...

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 2 11:00:21 EDT 2005

Hey folks...I´ve just tried to figure out what´s going on in regards to HW discussion, and see here mainly something about the Pope (der Papst), and at the Yahoo list, some bit of nastiness (don´t know what...about the new album apparently) that Kris got upset about.  I didn´t bother to look deeply into either thread, since I´m paying for this by the minute.  So...I´m in Stockholm (if any of you care), and tonight take the ferry over to Turku, Finland on my way (eventually) to Umeå, Sweden (hey, they have a "å" key on this typewriter!  Now if I can only get used to typing "y" instead of "z" every time (two years on a German typewriter can play tricks with your head)).  There I will see the festival with Spacious Mind playing.  Should be cool.  The weather too, I imagine.  I thought about going over to Bergen to see Hawkwind (hope you enjoy the show Scott), but I´m going to England next month for three shows, so that seemed like a long journey for just one additional show.  Instead
 I´m going to visit Jussi Lehtisalo for a few days and find out what life is like in Pori, such that he makes such interesting music with all of his projects (Circle, Ektroverde, etc.).  Anyway, here´s just a hello from the 60th parallel.  Keith

P.S.  M&J...I´ll write again later to you personally about the Sheffield show.
P.P.S.  I saw the release dates...was the label announced?  Is it Voiceprint again?