OFF: Virtual EMS Synthi AKS

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sun Mar 13 08:03:10 EST 2005

On 13 Mar 2005, at 10:19, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:
> while surfing the net I stumbled over a virtual (and freeware!) version
> of EMS's famous AKS synthi (including some add-ons like a virtual EMS
> 8-octave-filter-bank, oscilloscope and spectroscope). The synth can be
> found here:
> <http://pcoupriedev.free.fr/indexSynthe.html>

Cool -- I've downloaded it, but I think my rudimentary French is going
to get a real workout if I'm going to figure out how it works.  I have
yet to figure out how to do anything with it. (Having no understanding
of analogue synths probably isn't helping me here! ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson