HW: Litmus Gig Announcement

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 15:32:48 EDT 2005

read that first as hawkwind plays in 3D like with finely collimated
alternating red and blue strobe cannons scanning the stage. I like the
LCD shutter effects you can get sadly no one mass produced LCD 3D
glasses except Sega in the 80s. Anyone got a pair? You can make cool
animation if you've got a way of keeping the frame rate in phase with
the shutter speed. Can you combine shutter lens 3D, Blue/Red 3D, depth
3D all at once?

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans