OFF: Blows Against the Empire remaster

Drill drill.0010.1011.1100 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 21 16:38:17 EDT 2005

Just had an agent (alternate personality) change my password on me.
Pray that it takes a while to get the email generator back up. Last
time I jumped this list I diverted my attention to heroically trying
to get people on the orgonomy list to listen to orgone accumulator!
Some good diatribe among self-proclaimed alchemists and "Reichian"
psychiatrists, and more than a few who've read Sexpol and the Mass
Psychology of Fascism.

--
Rotary Clench Mars Human Exchange & Suicide Program

- Kill All Humans