Mountain Grill

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Feb 23 03:44:41 EST 2005

On 23-Feb-2005 02:41, Eric Siegerman wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 05:09:22PM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> "The city buildings fell apart, the works of giants crumble [....]"
>
> "The north and the west and the south are good hunting ground, but
> it is forbidden to go east [....] These things are forbidden --
 > they have been forbidden since the beginning of time."
>         - Stephen Vincent Benét, "By the Waters of Babylon"

Yeah, that was the kind of vibe I got.  The more I think about it, the
more it I think that would sound really cool with a _Space Ritual_ style
spoken delivery.  If only I had a synth!  I suppose I could record the
vocals and slap heavily effected guitar drone under it .....

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson