BOC-L Digest - 30 Aug 2005 to 31 Aug 2005 (#2005-227)

Mark Painter mpainter at BCRFM.CO.UK
Wed Aug 31 05:28:22 EDT 2005

> what i did notice is the price difference, too!£3.99 at amazon and £1.99
> at
> HMV..so i cancelled my cd singles order with amazon(being a hard up
> struggling musician that i am!) and ordered from HMV instead..and theyve
> despatched them today.My TMTYL order is still with Amazon, because of the
> dvd-s.e., but im worried now...!!!!

I am exactly the same - except having cancelled the singles order with
Amazon as they won't be here till next week, my HMV order says that they are
still waiting for them from the suppliers...

D'ohhhhhhh!

If they don't supply them this week, it's unlikely that the singles will
make the chart..
Mark