dr. who

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 9 18:39:31 EDT 2005

>Yeah, I think he's very good indeed - on a par with the first five.

Hmmm... there were certain points in tonight's episode where I found myself
imagining how Tom Baker would have delivered the line, and I thought Tom
sounded so much better...

While watching the show I enjoyed a bowl of Angel Delight, a packet of
Spangles, and a couple of Ski yoghurts, and as soon as it was over I took
out a load of old photos from my childhood and gazed at them through a
specially constructed rose-tinted viewer while riding my Chopper bike.

;-)

Nick