HW: Tickets for the UK shows...

David Blair groups at WHIRLIGIG.PLUS.COM
Sat Apr 2 15:07:06 EST 2005

In article <ABC4EFAF3217D311A39200508B08F7FC0D5FD70B at psi17.psi.ch>,
Henderson Keith <keith.henderson at PSI.CH> writes

>Is anybody else going to be ordering tickets for all of these shows by any
>chance, and could order an extra one (each) for me, and meet me at the first
>show (Middlesbrough)?  Or does anybody actually live in the area around
>Newcastle (or points immediately south), and I could order them myself and
>use your address to have them mailed (as long as that doesn't invalidate my
>cc order, 'cause I don't actually live there...I'll have to see if that will
>even work).
>
>Anyway, thanks for any ideas.

I live about 10 miles North of Newcastle - I won't be seeing them on
this tour, but you can have the tickets sent to my address if you want
--
David Blair