OFF: Spacious Mind/Moonshake Festival

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 2 13:15:44 EST 2005

Hej pa dig...

By coincidence (searching for info on Avarus), I found
out one place that Spacious Mind will be playing.
It's way the hell up near their hometown, but I've
decided to try to make the trip anyway (hell, I've got
nothing else to do).  It's the Moonshake Festival on
May 7th in Umea, Sweden, and also features the bands
Avarus (Finland) and the Magic Carpathians (Czech?).
Unfortunately, the website seems to be all in Swedish.
 Can anybody tell me what it says about getting there,
obtaining tickets, camping???

Here:  www.popmanifest.net/moonshake

So, Avarus is a band that people on the krautrock list
are suggesting is really cool.  I'm planning to pick
up one of their CDs if I can find a way.  Anybody here
have anything to say about them?

Anyway, that's it for now.  (The HW show in Bergen, NO
is just three days earlier, but I see on the map that
Bergen and Umea are nowhere near each other.  Oh,
well, I'll see Hawkwind just a few weeks later.)

Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  private email is now khenders64 at yahoo.com for
any nice Swedish person wanting to answer my questions
above.  :)  Tack sa mycket.  or something.