Calvert documentary.

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Thu Sep 9 16:44:13 EDT 2004

Where did you hear about this?
I seem to remember that Mission Control mentioned a
'proposed' documentry but I recall that being by the
BBC.

Also wasn't there some filming done of the band in
Morrocco some time ago- what was all that about??

Talking of Mission Control, it doesn't seem to get
updated much nowadays - Starfarer's is the site to go
to for news!!

Mick