NEW HAWKWIND BOOK

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 9 13:13:10 EDT 2004

As and extra bonus to attending the nik shows, one can purchase the EXCELLENT
new book by our very own Ian Abrahams. I was not going to buy it, considering
I have read just about everthing on the Hawks in the last 30 years, including
the difinitive 'Do Not Panic' by Kris Tait. A friend picked it up for me as a
birthday present at one of Nik's gigs. Well guess what?...I knew shit!. This
one is chocked with new info i'd never heard anywhere before and it is
extremely well written..I'm on my 3rd read since last friday. The 'Afterward ' was
worth the price of the book and leaves the reader with a sense of sadness over
the riff between Nik and Dave but leaves little doubt on which side of the line
the author's feet  are firmly planted.
Job well done!

Best regards,
Bill Stewart