OFF: Circle tour of UK begins today.

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Oct 8 12:09:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:54:58 +0200, Henderson Keith <keith.henderson at PSI.CH>
wrote:
>CIRCLE live in the UK October 2004
>15th LONDON The Spitz (w/ Guapo / Sunroof!)

Circle, Guapo, and Sunroof!. What an incredible lineup. I suspect that if
you go in cold, Circle and Sunroof! might not immediately click, depending
on what vein Circle is currently mining, and depending on how your eardrums
can handle high-decibal ringing drone. And how Guapo sounds might depend a
lot on whether they're playing as a duo or a trio. But boy would I love to
hear this show.

Stephan