BOC: Black and Blue (again)...

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Nov 6 10:42:00 EST 2004

On Nov 6, 2004, at 1:00 AM, Jason wrote:

> Black & Blue, the concert DVD featuring material culled from various
> performances during Black Sabbath's 1980 trek with the Blue Oyster
> Cult is
> reportedly set for a European release on December 22nd.

This is news to BOC management. This project has been locked up with
Tony Iommi blocking the release for the last 2 years. OTOH there are a
lot of rumors around the web in the past couple days that it is finally
happening. I'd love to get a better copy than that VHS one I currently
have.
Al