Nektar US/Can/London dates

Ian Abrahams mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri May 14 02:57:44 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henderson Keith" <keith.henderson at PSI.CH>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: OFF: Nektar US/Can/London dates

> P.S.  Hawkwind-related point...Tony Hill's Fiction will
> open in London (if Robert Calvert's appearance on "Down to
> Earth" wasn't already enough*)...BTW, really Ian A.?, you
> haven't heard this, and you call yourself a Hawkwind
> historian?!  :)  Just kidding...the "Journey..." is (finally)
> in the mail...hope you like it.
>
> *of course, why I bothered checking out Nektar at all,
> some twenty-? years ago.

Thanks for the CD, Keith! I'm sure it'll go well towards improving my
musical education!

So, yes, unfortunately my text will have to do without any reference to
Nektar and we'll have to satisfy ourselves with Jello Biafa's thoughts on
the influence of Hawkwind and Calvert on his work instead ;-)

Thanks again for the disc - nice one!

Ian