OT: some vinyl

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu May 13 15:12:45 EDT 2004

On Thu, 13 May 2004 19:49:46 +0200, Cosmos In Space <cosmos1 at WANADOO.NL>
wrote:

>i'm cleaning out some vinyl records from my own collection.
>if anyone is interested do let me know.
>
>IMPERIAL POMPADOURS - ERSATZ              25 euro

Someone needs to jump on this one, since this is a very good price for an
extremely rare album that is probably the WEIRDEST-ever Hawkwind-related
album.  Essential for Calvert & Turner fans IMHO.

>GREASY TRUCKERS LIVE AT DINGWALLS       25 euro

This is the one with Gong & Camel, not the one with Hawkwind & Man.  Still
a good album (the Gong side is GREAT).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com