BOC: Southampton

Michael R Godwin M.R.Godwin at BATH.AC.UK
Tue Jun 15 09:55:37 EDT 2004

Fine BOC set at the tiny Brook in Southampton yesterday:

RU Ready to Rock
Harvester of Eyes
Burning for You
O'D'd on Life Itself
Extra Terrestrial Intelligence
The Vigil
Joan Crawford has risen from the Grave
Cities on Flame
Astronomy
Godzilla
DFtR

----

Perfect Water
I Ain't Got You
We Gotta Get Out of This Place

----

In 19 years of BOC gigs I've never seen them play Astronomy before, though
they seem to have played it occasionally on most tours. I Ain't Got You
was stunning, and apart from Astronomy, Harvester of Eyes is my favourite
BOC song. So all in all, a very satisfactory night out and worth driving
60 miles. Thanks, Alex!

Did anyone see them at the festival in Holland which they have just
played?

- Mike Godwin

PS I did see them play that hip-hop version of Astronomy on the Imaginos
tour, but I don't count that...