Pyramids of SNAFU

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Jan 31 19:00:16 EST 2004

Hi guys,

Mr Talky-boll0cks here again.

Don't know how many of you know of The Pyramids Of SNAFU, but frankly, if
you like space/drone/wwhhssshhhhwwwwooo-eeeessshhhhh rock, you'll like the
Pyramids.  Starfarer's just put a review of their four track taster on his
site (http://www.starfarer.net/pyramids1.html) - so it's not just me.  You
can also buy it from CD Services (although the band make more cash if you
buy it direct from them).  (Anyone who's ever heard ANOMIE will have a
pretty good idea what it sounds like)

Anyway, they don't have a website of their own yet (although it's coming),
but I did offer to do a guestbook for them the other day (and then built it
in a couple of bored hours at work that afternoon).  When we came up with
the idea of the look and feel, I laughed until tears ran down my legs...

What I'm really after is for you all to have a look at (and sign) the beta
of the guestbook and let me know what you think.  It's currently living at:
http://www.hyperactive-stage.co.uk/pyramids/guestbook.asp - please let me
know, either via the list or direct what you think of it...

Oh, and buy the Pyramids' taster CD.  As Starfarer (paraphrased) says, six
quid for twnty-five minutes of trip-out space rock can't be bad.  It's ace.

Cheers,

Rich.