Re. More on new Doctor Who series

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Sep 30 04:32:54 EDT 2003

I'm with Chris on pretty well all the below.  A couple of points to add - if
they want a black doctor, how about Rudolph Walker?  The coolest, most laid
back Trinidadian on television - *ever*.  He'd make an *ace* Doctor!

Also, I may be the only person to think that Paul McGann made a great
Doctor - that slightly mad look that Tom Baker and the rest of the great
Doctors had down pat!  (Same reason that people keep mentioning Richard E
Grant, although I think he's too obvious.)

Cheers,

Rich.