HW:Another HW Book?

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Fri Oct 24 19:49:12 EDT 2003

Well, with all due respect to parties opinions, do what the f*&k you want
to do.  If it is self published, so be it.  If it is "properly" edited, so
be it.  Not being able to properly write a coherent paragraph myself
without a few rewrites, I'm a fan of all writing.  Anyone who can even
finish a book has a leg up on 99.99% of the population.