Calvert - HW live 76 albums

kgerwers kg at THING.ORG
Fri Nov 21 14:34:18 EST 2003

hello all!
I am (still....) working on the update of the Calvert / spirit of the p/age site.
hopefully, you can help me with some infos reg. the release(s) of the Hawkwind
live 76 albums: Atomhenge 76 and Thrilling Hawkwind Adventures.
Are these recordings taken from the same gig?
Are there major differences (apart from the extended set-list of the 2-disc set)
in regard to sound-quality etc.?
any other interesting anecdotes / infos about these releases?
I have difficulties getting them over here for "decent" prices, so, any help
is appreciated....
best regards,
knut gerwers

ps: another question: does anyone out there has contact to a guy
named Sandy Cameron? I was in touch with him re. the Calvert site and
would like to have his current email-address...