HW: Other groups, etc.

Tom Byrne thelastdruids at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 14 06:45:34 EST 2003

Hi Chuck

Nice to see you back, and thanks for putting "The Last Druids" in your top
10 of 2002 (even if it was 1 behind "Dogon Dance" by that young
whippersnapper Michael Blackman)!

Michael and I joined forces for Hawkfest (which was brilliant both musically
and weatherwise) to do an Alien Dream live set. You can see the pictures at
www.hawkwind.com

Drop me an email with your address and I'll send you a copy of "The Eye of
the Cyclone" for possible plugging in a future radio show!

Best regards

Tom