HW: M.Moorcock (or Bob??) IT took me ages!Enjoy?

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun May 4 17:37:48 EDT 2003

Thanks Mr.! I'm gonna get this .It took me ages 'cos I was listening to a
copynthat 's good ..but a tad speeded up.Al.Reading it as it is also makes
me ask this ?? When I first haerd Moterway City,9first album I'd heard... in
'82 ,I heard it as I'm going to  (gonna) White City !! I worked there at the
time! Thanks Alan .