OFF: Alex Harvey (was OFF: Adventures in "H Misc")

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Mar 8 22:23:41 EST 2003

I think that was a name of a track on the album, but I'm fairly sure the
album itself was "Soldier on the Wall", & has a pic of Hadrian's Wall (I
presume) with another of Alex in an artist type of pose (with artist hat)
superimosed over the top.

William

PS He also made a documentary album about The Loch Ness Monster! But that
was while SAHB was still in existance. At the same time they recorded an
album without Alex.