HW: List of studio albums

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 19 00:13:44 EDT 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:33:48 +1000, Allan Sharpe <sharpies at IDX.COM.AU>
wrote:

>Sorry to disagree but I think Hall of the Mountain Grill is a better album,
>with Warrior & Quark close on its heels.
>
>Could prove to be an interesting vote, though.
>
>One album only - THE BEST
>
>Obviously my vote goes to Hall of the Mountain Grill

If we're talking studio albums only, then I'd vote for "Hall..." too.
Except that if we're going to be really picky, it doesn't qualify, as two
tracks (You Better Believe It and Paradox, probably my two favourite songs
on the album) are live. In which case I'd go for "Quark".

Nick