(OFF) Tennessee

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Jul 6 20:16:41 EDT 2003

On a completely unrelated topic, is there anyone on the list who's anywhere
near Knoxville TN?

We (my wife and I) are going there for a fortnight in October and I'm
looking for good rock 'n' roll things to do. (I understand it's around 380
miles from Elvis's grave, so that might rule out the Spinal Tap thing...)

Time before last that I went to the States I managed to accidentally see
Hawkwind...  Three thousand miles to see a band from Ladbroke Grove...

Albert tells me the Brain Surgeons will be in Europe around that time.
Great timing on my part eh?  :-(  Arse.

Anyway, any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Rich.