HW:other bands

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Thu Jan 16 06:18:41 EST 2003

        Fairly interesting thread..  These are the ten bands besides HW I am
listening to a lot these days.

        Ole Lukkøye (Russian pyshcedelic trance rock)
        The Spacious Mind (Just got the new Live digipack CD!)
        Gas Giant (Heavy psychedelic space rock- new CD Mana, out in 2003!)
        Motorpsycho (great norweigen jam band. Studio lps are too pop but
the live shows are brilliant!)
        WE (Norweigen psychdelic rock band)
        Alien Planetscapes (the ultimate far out space jazz band)
        Gov't Mule (my current fave band)
        Ozric Tentacles (no intro needed!)  Awaiting the DVD of the
Pongmasters Ball
        Kingston Wall (incredible Finnish psychedelic guitar rock band)
        Monster magnet (always been a huge fan... Ever heard them play The
Right Stuff?? Pretty cool...

        scott