Aural Innovations Radio: New Magic Cat Radio Special (Dr Brown & Friends)

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jan 11 06:57:49 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (January 4, 2002): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. This is a guest contribution from Magic Cat
Radio featuring 45 minutes of mixed psychedelic sounds from Dr Brown &
family. If you dig British Festie Space Rock and Psychedelia then you're
sure to enjoy this show.  See the playlist below.

The January 2003 issue of Aural Innovations is getting close. It will be
late this month but we're on schedule. Celebrate with us as we begin our
SIXTH year of publication!

The 15th issue of THE BROKEN FACE is now available!! The 69 pages includes
the seriously damaged psychedelic excess of Pärson Sound, the transcendental
drone/noise of Thuja, the slow motion drone marathons, guitar explosions and
abstract folk structures of Arco Flute Foundation and the earthy melodies
and layered choral harmonies of Japanese duo Nagisa Ni te. On top of all
this we're happy to deliver one man's story from Terrastock 5, a glimpse
from Sharron Kraus' shady side of folk music, the Warlocks' jagged
Velvetsian rock, Oneida's blast of interstellar warp action and acid rawk,
Fursaxa's blurry drone sketches, the blissful elegance of Tarentel, top 2002
lists and too many reviews to count them all. ALL Aural Innovations readers
should check out this mag. It's a GREAT read!!
For more information visit The Broken Face web site at:
http://brokenface.fupp.net

Aural Innovations Radio: Magic Cat Radio show #1

Magic Cat Radio comes to us from Kev Ellis and features 45 minutes of mixed
psychedelic sounds from Dr Brown & family. If you dig British Festie Space
Rock and Psychedelia then you're sure to enjoy this show.

"We Go Far" Kev Ellis solo home recordings 2002
"Improv" Dr Blue (Kev, Andy, Al, Grant, Paul, Pete, Steff) live @ The
Horseshoe, 2001
"Radio Announcement" Heliotrope @ Bands On The Beck, Bradford , 1995
"Father Jack Vs Unlimbo" Irish folk collides with Stanley Unwin!
"Lucky Jack" Dr Brown (Kev, Andy, Al, Grant, Pete, Will) from Philosophers
Stone cdr
Earthloop (Kev, Andy, Grant, Pete, Al) Live @ The Fawcett, 2000
"Stage Announcements" Roly @ The Taswell, 1997
Earthloop (Kev, Andy, Grant, Al) recorded @ Grants, 2000
"Enter" Sonic Arcana (Andy, Kev) from Music & Elsewhere tape "Enter The
Sonic Arcana", 1996
"The Land Of Red & Gold" Dr Brown (Kev, Andy, Al, Rick, Grant, Pete, Steff,
Jason) Live on Channel 21 Leicester TV, 1999

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.