Immunizations

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Jan 8 16:52:19 EST 2003

Cpt Blue Skin

----- Original Message -----
From: Chip Hart <chip at PCC.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Immunizations

>         My last comments on this subject, as the URLs I provided later
>         refer to the kind of behavior we're witnessing here.  No
>         physician I've ever worked with (and I've met 1000s over the
>         last 10+ years) EVER says that a) imms are completely safe or
>         b) completely effective.  Never.  Ever.

I have medical pamphlets that say otherwise -

> Blue Skin:
> >people still contract the diseases they have been
> >injected for.....
>
>         Yes, sometimes.  And, people who don't benefit from herd
>         immunity *OFTEN* contract the diseases they have not been
>         immunized against (not all immunizations are injections, btw,
>         but you knew that).

Yes I did know - they have other methods.  I will revert to the term vaccine
instead of immunisation because immunisation is a false description.
Have the US pharmaceutical companies been forced to ban their mercury based
vaccines yet?  Last I heard they had refused because they would lose out on
alot of money if they destroyed all those batches that are documented to
cause brain damage and is directly linked to ADD in young children.  This
was in the public news forum not long ago.  America is having an epedemic of
vaccinated children with ADD and degrees of brain trauma after recieving
mercury based vaccination.

>         Tell me - do you know how many African children will not live to
>         see their 5th birthdays *THIS YEAR* due to death from
>         immunization-preventable-diseases?  [Hint: it's in the
>         multiple-hundred-thousand range.]

the reason for their suffering is their poor sanitation etc.  Just like our
own countries of many years ago - hygeine and improved sanitation is the
reason all the diseases thought to be contained by vaccine were halted not
the vaccines.  If you look at the stats you will see that polio was quickly
dyieng out before the vaccines were introduced.  After introduction of the
vaccine there was a sharp increase in polio related cases death etc and then
it dipped again.  Pharmaceutical companies show the stats at the point some
time after the vaccines were introduced - they don't display the actual time
the vaccine was introduced.

> >Check out the expiry dates on "vaccination" batches when they are
promoting
> >the next "epidemic" and you will no doubt find that the "vaccine" is
nearing
> >its expiry date.
>
>         Hmmm.  I write software that helps track this kind of thing and
>         I'm willing to wager that I've done a *lot* more work looking
>         at immunizations (from reimbursement in the US to treatment
>         patterns) than you and everyone you know combined and...
>
>         You don't know what the hell you are talking about.  Wow.
>
>         With comments like this, I now know you're trolling.  This is my
>         last response on this subject.

Yes and we all know - those who have children who have had adverse vaccine
reactions - that the medical Doctors ALWAYS report an honest and accurate
detail of what happened.  No - actually - im the majority of the cases the
Dr's refuse to admit that an adverse reaction could have been caused by the
vaccine.  If something is not reported and documented then how can an
accurate study be taken - how can I be expected to believe the data you pop
into your software is accurate.
You would be well aware of the fact that when America bans a bad batch of
vaccine for their own people they quickly ship the bad batch out to third
world countries where it has not yet been banned and you wouldn't be
surprised to learn that they have also shipped the bad batches to our
indigenous people in Australia.  yes, I have friends - medics who have
worked out in the sticks trying to help the australian aboriginal folk -
watched them become sick and die.  But it gets covered up and they simply
send out a new and improved vaccine.