the female race and hawkwind

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Feb 19 04:00:39 EST 2003

Dave prodded...

> at our website www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk we are trying to get a section
> together entitled "the ladies page".

Previously discussed...but I love the name, "Ladies Page."  :)
The only clean such site on the internet.

> 2 - now for the real fun, we also want to hear from wives,
> girlfriends, kids etc who have to put up with a hawkwind
> obsessed male. so men if your reading this, why not let the
> good lady on the p.c and let her have her say...

OK, to grant the other gender equal time, I guess I'll have to
be the one to point out that No. 2 here is equally stereotypical.

Oh wait, I forgot, perpetually single folk are obviously deranged
or something.

A 21st Century Schizoid Man