BOC: "fan interviews"

Lofft, Joe Joe.Lofft at ITEC.MAIL.SUNY.EDU
Wed Oct 9 12:02:48 EDT 2002

I'm still waiting for my DVD to arrive.  Is the audio on the DVD much better
than the CD?

The CD sounds ok, not great in my opinion....

-----Original Message-----
From: <Chuck Saden> [mailto:AgentOF at AOL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:52 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: BOC: "fan interviews"

In a message dated 10/9/2002 10:31:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
Scruton.Jason at DFA.STATE.NY.US writes:

> PS: what do you all think of the split screen with the "lips in the hills"
> guy?

That was Phil, who goes by Wigster on some other fan's boards.  (Besides a
General "No Comment" ;-)
I think that would have been better in the section with other fans singing.
That would have been funny with the actual concert in the background.

Overall, the video editing and sound is pretty friggin' GREAT!